This talk will focus on how to steer your Cybersecurity Program through continuous chaos. Key topics are:
Organization will set you free.
– Who should steer your program, and why?
– Command and Cooperate; Planting Flags and Building Bridges
Hygiene x Hybrid = Relentless Improvement.
– How getting the basics right and Continuous Vulnerability Management go hand in hand.
– Why you can use it to aide your Purple Team efforts.
The Human Factor.
– Lead alongside
– The Attack of the Chaos Clowns and other internal threats
– Clown Mitigation Strategies
These topics are based on real-life examples and strategies from the Cybersecurity Programs I’ve run in the past 15 years.
Lyzia Van Iterson is a digital leader in the field of Cybersecurity. He advises and guides organizations on how they can use technology to support and transform their business in a secure manner. He helps companies by creating a clearer picture of their Cybersecurity posture and define the strategy to improve.
He has 25 years of experience in Information Technology and Cybersecurity. He has developed and implemented information security programs and transformed companies Cybersecurity capabilities. He has led Digital Transformation initiatives and has experience leading diverse teams within organizations of all sizes.
Level 0, Blue Team Village